Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector for oil and gas industry
Hydrogen sulphide gas is a toxic gas that can be found in many applications, most commonly oil and gas, wastewater and the chemical industry. Hence, it is critical that portable gas detectors be used in such places. These gas detectors enable a worker present in the plants that have these toxic gases, to protect himself from exposure.
Workers in oil and gas plants are exposed to a wide variety of gas hazards (hydrogen sulfide, methane, propane, carbon monoxide, oxygen deficiency, etc). This means that an integrated approach using both portable hydrogen sulfide gas detectors with fixed gas detection systems is required.
Portable gas detectors give you mobility and adaptability that other detectors can’t provide. As a result, many workers today now carry gas detectors from one area to another, allowing them to quickly monitor an area and assess if the situation is safe for them to perform their job.
The E4000 four gas detector with rugged construction and compliance to IP66 to provide advanced protection for those working in harsh environments. This portable multi gas detector, which is exceptionally easy to use and service, protects against the four most prevalent gas hazards: carbon monoxide ( CO ), hydrogen sulfide ( H2S ), combustible gases ( LEL ) and oxygen ( O2 ) depletion.
- Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right f
- The importance of remote methane leaks detection in natural gas ind
- The benefits of using portable single gas detector
- Portable multi gas detector used in the telecom industry in Austra
- What is a Combustible Gas Detector and How Does it Work?
- >>Prev：Carbon monoxide detection at steel mills: What you need
- >>Next：What is ammonia gas detector and how does it work?