Portable 4 gas detector in oil drilling platform increases safety
The typical offshore oil rig is composed of several modules, including the wellbay, personnel quarters, process areas, power, and drilling areas. Identifying elevated levels of flammable gas in offshore drilling units and petroleum refineries can allow staff members to address these issues before a catastrophic accident occurs.
At Hanwei Electronics, we offer portable and fixed gas detection systems to provide early warning of flammable or toxic gas buildups within your facility. Portable gas detectors are a must for drilling operations, chemical plants, and petroleum refineries workers.
BX616 Portable 4 Gas Detector
E4000 Four Gas Detector
Gaseous toxic substances are especially dangerous because they are often invisible and/or odourless. Hydrogen sulphide for example is particularly hazardous; although it has a very distinctive ‘bad egg’ odour. Prolonged exposure to concentrations above 50 ppm will result in paralysis and death.
- Handheld CO2 gas detector: Do you really need it?
- Portable hydrogen gas detector for industry production
- Things you didn't know about explosion proof portable gas detector
- Why You Should Consider Portable Multi-gas Detector for Confined Space
- Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector in Oil and Gas increases safety
- >>Previous: Protect your workforce from deadly hydrogen sulfide with portable gas detectors
- >>Next: How to find the right portable gas detector for your worker