Portable four gas detector used in coal and mining
Portable four gas detector used in coal and mining. An underground mine is an inhospitable place in which to work. Gas poisoning and explosion is a major hazard, There are several hazardous gases that are the product of mining and mineral processing. These products, which include methane (CH4), carbon monoxide (CO), and hydrogen sulphide (H2S) etc, require continuous monitoring in order to protect the well-being of mining equipment and personnel.
Toxic and explosion gases are very often released in underground mines and cannot easily be detected by human senses. Modern mining has very strict regulations which require the use of portable gas detectors.
To accurately monitor these gases, Hanwei Electronics offers a variety of portable gas detectors, including the portable single gas detector series, the portable multi gas detector series, and the E4000 four gas detector, a compact, robust and high quality portable instrument.
Hanwei Electronics gas detection instruments are highly flexible and can be configured to suit specific customer requirements, ensuring that the highest possible levels of safety and protection are maintained.
- Why You Should Consider Portable Multi-gas Detector for Confined Space
- Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector in Oil and Gas increases safety
- Portable hydrogen gas detector for industry production
- Things you didn't know about explosion proof portable gas detector
- Handheld CO2 gas detector: Do you really need it?
- >>Previous: Portable multi gas detector used in the telecom industry in Australia
- >>Next: Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right for you?