Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right for you?
Gas detectors are needed for on-site safety and passive protection for a whole range of work sites, though the most obvious being any sort of confined space work. The danger of these spaces is the colorless, odorless toxic and explosive gases like carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, or methane.
Confined spaces need a portable gas detector if there is a chance of low oxygen, high carbon monoxide or other hazardous atmospheres. Hanwei Electronics portable gas detectors are highly sensitive and can detect high levels of carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, methane and other harmful gases. There are a wealth of options out there, from low price portable single gas detectors to industrial portable multi gas detectors.
Where can you find confined spaces? Here are a few examples: sewer work, oil rig, pumping stations, refinery engineering, warehouse, boilers, tunnels, pits, kilns, and wastewater wet wells.
- The importance of remote methane leaks detection in natural gas ind
- The benefits of using portable single gas detector
- Portable multi gas detector used in the telecom industry in Austra
- Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right f
- What is a Combustible Gas Detector and How Does it Work?
- >>Prev：Portable four gas detector used in coal and mining
- >>Next：Carbon dioxide detection at your brewery: What you need?