Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right for you?
Gas detectors are needed for on-site safety and passive protection for a whole range of work sites, though the most obvious being any sort of confined space work. The danger of these spaces is the colorless, odorless toxic and explosive gases like carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, or methane.
Confined spaces need a portable gas detector if there is a chance of low oxygen, high carbon monoxide or other hazardous atmospheres. Hanwei Electronics portable gas detectors are highly sensitive and can detect high levels of carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, methane and other harmful gases. There are a wealth of options out there, from low price portable single gas detectors to industrial portable multi gas detectors.
Where can you find confined spaces? Here are a few examples: sewer work, oil rig, pumping stations, refinery engineering, warehouse, boilers, tunnels, pits, kilns, and wastewater wet wells.
- Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector in Oil and Gas increases safety
- Things you didn't know about explosion proof portable gas detector
- Portable hydrogen gas detector for industry production
- Handheld CO2 gas detector: Do you really need it?
- Why You Should Consider Portable Multi-gas Detector for Confined Space
- >>Previous: Portable four gas detector used in coal and mining
- >>Next: Carbon dioxide detection at your brewery: What you need?