Portable toxic gas detector for confined space
Toxic gas detectors perform a valuable role in the workplace by helping to reduce the risk of ill-health and death which can arise from exposure to toxic gases and vapours.
Confined spaces that may be found on workplaces include, but are not limited to:
Manholes (such as sewer, storm drain, electrical, communication)
Heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) ducts
Confined spaces may be poorly ventilated and, as a result, contain insufficient oxygen or hazardous levels of toxic gases. It is important to test the air inside confined spaces for oxygen as well as toxic and flammable gases prior to entry.
Our portable gas detectors provide both single and multiple gas monitoring options for Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, flammables and a wide range of toxic gases.
Maintenance Free BX171 portable single gas detector
With the features of easy to use, lower consumption, good reliability, firm configuration, small size. H2S, CO, or O2 can be displayed.
Portable single gas detector, BX176, E1000
Versatile single gas detector. It is designed for LEL, H2S, CO, CO2, H2, O2 or NH3 continuous detection.
- Portable multi gas detector used in the telecom industry in Austra
- The importance of remote methane leaks detection in natural gas ind
- The benefits of using portable single gas detector
- What is a Combustible Gas Detector and How Does it Work?
- Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right f
- >>Prev：Portable gas detector can tell you when you are in danger?
- >>Next：Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector in Oil and Gas increases safety