Hand held toxic gas detector built-in pump
Hanwei Electronics hand held toxic gas detector provide the protection you need and can be hand-held, clipped to a belt, or used with a carrying case. LEL, O2, CO, H2S, and many other toxic gases are quickly and easily detected by these reliable detectors.
E6000 Portable gas detector is in providing personal protection for workers in industrial applications against oxygen, flammable and toxic gas hazards.
Toxic hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and combustible methane (CH4) are among the widely produced and most dangerous industrial gases. Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) is pervasive in Oil and Gas industries (complete from drilling to refining), pulp and paper, and waste water treatment and other areas.
Because H2S and methane levels can be harm to workers and lead to explosions, they must be monitored to keep everyone safe.
- What is H2S gas? How to detect H2S gas for industries?
- How will a portable methane gas detector detect a gas leak?
- Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right for you?
- Advice for choosing portable explosive gas detector at refineries
- How to better understand your portable LPG gas leak detector
- >>Previous: Portable single combustible natural gas detector
- >>Next: Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector for confined space