Hand held toxic gas detector built-in pump
Hanwei Electronics hand held toxic gas detector provide the protection you need and can be hand-held, clipped to a belt, or used with a carrying case. LEL, O2, CO, H2S, and many other toxic gases are quickly and easily detected by these reliable detectors.
E6000 Portable gas detector is in providing personal protection for workers in industrial applications against oxygen, flammable and toxic gas hazards.
Toxic hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and combustible methane (CH4) are among the widely produced and most dangerous industrial gases. Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) is pervasive in Oil and Gas industries (complete from drilling to refining), pulp and paper, and waste water treatment and other areas.
Because H2S and methane levels can be harm to workers and lead to explosions, they must be monitored to keep everyone safe.
- What are the uses for a portable Oxygen detector?
- Portable multi gas detector — gas detection for the Oil & Gas Industry
- Why portable multi gas detectors are getting more popular
- Portable gas detectors — Refrigerant Ammonia gas leak detection
- Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right for you?
- >>Previous: Portable single combustible natural gas detector
- >>Next: Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector for confined space