Hand held toxic gas detector built-in pump
Hanwei Electronics hand held toxic gas detector provide the protection you need and can be hand-held, clipped to a belt, or used with a carrying case. LEL, O2, CO, H2S, and many other toxic gases are quickly and easily detected by these reliable detectors.
E6000 Portable gas detector is in providing personal protection for workers in industrial applications against oxygen, flammable and toxic gas hazards.
Toxic hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and combustible methane (CH4) are among the widely produced and most dangerous industrial gases. Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) is pervasive in Oil and Gas industries (complete from drilling to refining), pulp and paper, and waste water treatment and other areas.
Because H2S and methane levels can be harm to workers and lead to explosions, they must be monitored to keep everyone safe.
- Portable laser methane leak detector for remote detection
- Why oil refinery workers really need a portable multi gas detector
- The importance of remote methane leaks detection in natural gas ind
- Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector for industrial applications
- CO2 Monitoring for breweries–what do you need to know now?
- >>Prev：Portable single combustible natural gas detector
- >>Next：Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector for confined space