Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector for confined space
Hydrogen sulfide is a colorless, highly toxic and flammable gas. Because it is heavier than air it tends to accumulate at the bottom of poorly ventilated confined spaces. Our portable gas detector go with you, allowing you to test for dozens of gases (H2S,CO,CH4,O2,etc) wherever and whenever you need to test air quality.
Confined spaces are one of the most dangerous types of industrial applications because of the lack of ventilation and pockets of gas can easily build-up. Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) occurs naturally in crude petroleum, natural gas, volcanic gases, and hot springs. Hydrogen sulfide can also result from industrial activities, such as petroleum refineries, offshore exploration and production, food processing, coke ovens, kraft paper mills and tanneries.
We provide reliable, highly responsive gas detection equipment to assess and monitor oxygen levels, flammability, and toxicity to keep workers safe during entry or routine maintenance and operations.
Hanwei Electronics Group Corporation is the world advanced manufacturer of industrial gas detector with plenty of models always available for purchase or custom-made. For more information, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com or call +86-371-67169070 /80 to speak with product manager about your application.
- Handheld CO2 gas detector: Do you really need it?
- Portable hydrogen gas detector for industry production
- Why You Should Consider Portable Multi-gas Detector for Confined Space
- Things you didn't know about explosion proof portable gas detector
- Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector in Oil and Gas increases safety
- >>Previous: Hand held toxic gas detector built-in pump
- >>Next: Portable multi gas detector that can detect hydrogen gas