Multi gas detector with NH3 sensor
Multi gas detector with NH3 sensor. Ammonia(NH3) is a colourless toxic gas with a pungent smell and, in high concentrations, can be flammable. It is widely used in industries such as fertiliser, food, pharmaceutical and chemical. Food and beverage companies use many tons of ammonia for refrigeration, flash freezing, and bulk storage, all running the risk of gas releases.
Hence, in order to avoid workplace injury and accident a gas detection system is a necessary risk-reduction measure.
Hanwei Electronics’s portable multi gas detectors, including E4000 4 gas detector and E6000 6 gas detector or personal single gas detector reliably detect low ppm ammonia within the specified response times.
- Portable multi gas detector used in the telecom industry in Austra
- The benefits of using portable single gas detector
- Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right f
- The importance of remote methane leaks detection in natural gas ind
- What is a Combustible Gas Detector and How Does it Work?
- >>Prev：What is H2S gas? How to detect H2S gas for industries?
- >>Next： Four gas detector suitable for offshore exploration and production