What is H2S gas? How to detect H2S gas for industries?
What is H2S gas?
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) is a gas commonly found during the drilling and production of crude oil and natural gas, plus in wastewater treatment and utility facilities and sewers. The gas is a highly toxic and flammable gas. Because it is heavier than air it tends to accumulate at the bottom of poorly ventilated spaces. With toxicity similar to carbon monoxide, which prevents cellular respiration, monitoring and early detection of H2S could mean the difference between life and death.
How to detect H2S gas for industries?
Hydrogen Sulfide is highly flammable, explosive, and extremely toxic. To accurately monitor the many areas where this gas can pose a hazard, Hanwei Electronics offers a variety of H2S gas detectors, including the E1000 portable single gas detector, BX616 portable multi gas detector, and the E6000 multi gas detector up to 6 gases.
Hanwei Electronics Group Corporation is the world advanced manufacturer of portable gas detector with plenty of models always available for purchase or custom-made. For more information, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +86-371-67169070 /80 to speak with product manager about your application.
- How will a portable methane gas detector detect a gas leak?
- Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right for you?
- What is H2S gas? How to detect H2S gas for industries?
- Advice for choosing portable explosive gas detector at refineries
- How to better understand your portable LPG gas leak detector
- >>Previous: The 10 Items Need to be Known When Install the Industrial Explosion-Proof Gas Detector
- >>Next: Multi gas detector with NH3 sensor