Why oil refinery workers really need a portable multi gas detector?
Both flammable and toxic gases pose serious hazards in oil, gas and petrochemical processing facilities. There can be a very diverse range of gases (methane, hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide etc) depending on the application. To protect individual workers against gas hazards, portable gas detectors have become the tool of choice. They are lightweight, relatively inexpensive, and able to go wherever the user takes them.
Gas hazards can be divided into three categories – toxic, flammable and oxygen-related (too high or too low). With unknown or multiple hazards, a portable multi gas detector would be ideal for the petrochemical industry. Hanwei Electronics offers solutions for numerous application, from 1-gas to up to 6-gases at the same time. Very loud audible alarms, visual alarms and vibration alarms.
Whether it’s an oil refinery, steel industries, offshore drilling platform, or other industrial setting, one of the biggest hazards workers face is an undetected buildup of flammable and toxic gases. Because of this, it’s vital to have a reliable and accurate system of gas detectors in place to protect employees as much as possible.
- Portable multi gas detector used in the telecom industry in Austra
- What is a Combustible Gas Detector and How Does it Work?
- The benefits of using portable single gas detector
- Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right f
- The importance of remote methane leaks detection in natural gas ind
- >>Prev：Carbon dioxide detection at your brewery: What you need?
- >>Next：Carbon monoxide detection at steel mills: What you need