Why oil refinery workers really need a portable multi gas detector?
Both flammable and toxic gases pose serious hazards in oil, gas and petrochemical processing facilities. There can be a very diverse range of gases (methane, hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide etc) depending on the application. To protect individual workers against gas hazards, portable gas detectors have become the tool of choice. They are lightweight, relatively inexpensive, and able to go wherever the user takes them.
Gas hazards can be divided into three categories – toxic, flammable and oxygen-related (too high or too low). With unknown or multiple hazards, a portable multi gas detector would be ideal for the petrochemical industry. Hanwei Electronics offers solutions for numerous application, from 1-gas to up to 6-gases at the same time. Very loud audible alarms, visual alarms and vibration alarms.
Whether it’s an oil refinery, steel industries, offshore drilling platform, or other industrial setting, one of the biggest hazards workers face is an undetected buildup of flammable and toxic gases. Because of this, it’s vital to have a reliable and accurate system of gas detectors in place to protect employees as much as possible.
- Things you didn't know about explosion proof portable gas detector
- Portable hydrogen gas detector for industry production
- Why You Should Consider Portable Multi-gas Detector for Confined Space
- Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector in Oil and Gas increases safety
- Handheld CO2 gas detector: Do you really need it?
- >>Previous: Carbon dioxide detection at your brewery: What you need?
- >>Next: Carbon monoxide detection at steel mills: What you need