Why you shouldn't ignore portable combustible gas detector
In the confined work spaces found in chemical plants, paper mills, refineries, underground mines and utility passageways, the air may be contaminated with combustible or toxic gases or suffer from a lack of oxygen. To protect individual workers against gas hazards, portable gas detectors have become the tool of choice. They are lightweight, relatively inexpensive, and able to go wherever the user takes them.
Reliable and highly responsive detection
The dangers posed by combustible gases are real. A leak of natural gas (methane), LPG gas (propane) or butane can cause an explosion. Portable combustible gas detector play an important role in keeping plant and personnel safe.
Selection of single or multi gas
Hanwei Electronics offers solutions for every application, from 1-gas to up to 6-gases at the same time. Very loud audible alarms, visual alarms and vibration alarms are used to ensure that the worker is immediately alerted to gas hazards even in dark and noisy environments.
- Why You Should Consider Portable Multi-gas Detector for Confined Space
- Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector in Oil and Gas increases safety
- Portable hydrogen gas detector for industry production
- Things you didn't know about explosion proof portable gas detector
- Handheld CO2 gas detector: Do you really need it?
- >>Previous: Why to choose portable LPG gas leak detector?
- >>Next: Portable gas detector can tell you when you are in danger?