Portable gas detector can tell you when you are in danger?
Portable gas detector can tell you when you are in danger? Workers around the world who face dangerous situations every day deserve the best gas detection instruments available. The following article has been written for anyone working in industries where exposure to combustible and toxic gas is a risk. The article looks at Hanwei Electronics gas detection products and technologies.
Production of combustible and toxic gas (methane, propane, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide etc) occurs naturally in many industries including steel, mining, oil and gas, petrochemical and winery.
A gas detector detects harmful (and usually colorless/odorless) gases in the air, such as methane, carbon monoxide and provide early warnings (visual, audible and vibrating) should gas levels become dangerous. Portable single- and multi-gas detectors are continuous reading instruments, portable multi-gas detectors can be configured to detect four to six gases all at once.
Hanwei Electronics manufacture single gas and multigas detectors for personal monitoring and portable safety applications providing protection against a wide range of industrial gas hazards.
- Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right f
- Portable multi gas detector used in the telecom industry in Austra
- What is a Combustible Gas Detector and How Does it Work?
- The benefits of using portable single gas detector
- The importance of remote methane leaks detection in natural gas ind
- >>Prev：Why you shouldn't ignore portable combustible gas detector
- >>Next：Portable toxic gas detector for confined space