How to find the right portable gas detector for your worker
Portable gas detectors are designed to protect personnel from unseen hazards that may exist in workplace environments, including toxic and combustible gases, as well as oxygen deficiency or oxygen enrichment. Workers can't rely on their sense of smell to warn them of the danger they face, necessitating the use of gas detectors whenever a worker enters an area with potential atmospheric hazards.
Since hazardous gases can present themselves in a myriad of environments—spanning industries such as oil and gas, wastewater treatment, pharma, and chemical and fire services—portable gas detectors need to be able to identify a variety of threats.
Which Portable Gas Detector to Use
There are many kinds of gas detectors to choose from, from single gas, up to 6 gases detectable simultaneously. Consult with Hanwei Electronics to determine the best device for your company.
- Handheld CO2 gas detector: Do you really need it?
- Why You Should Consider Portable Multi-gas Detector for Confined Space
- Things you didn't know about explosion proof portable gas detector
- Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector in Oil and Gas increases safety
- Portable hydrogen gas detector for industry production
- >>Previous: Portable 4 gas detector in oil drilling platform increases safety
- >>Next: Why municipal workers really need a portable multi gas detector