Why municipal workers really need a portable multi gas detector
Without proper gas detection, hazardous atmospheres may significantly affect the health of worker. Many harmful gases cannot be detected by smell or vision and can only be measured with special gas detector.
Gas detector help protect employees from deadly gases found in the workplace. For the municipal worker, portable gas detectors are primarily used in confined spaces, such as sewer, underground pumping stations.
What’s the most common type of portable multi gas detector for municipal workers? A standard E4000 portable 4-gas detector. These detectors will detect LEL’s, oxygen, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen sulfide. These four gases are the main hazards associated with confined space entry.
Depending on its sensor configuration, proper gas detection equipment can help identify the hazard and protect your workers. Consult with Hanwei Electronics to determine the best device for your company.
- What is a Combustible Gas Detector and How Does it Work?
- Portable multi gas detector used in the telecom industry in Austra
- The benefits of using portable single gas detector
- The importance of remote methane leaks detection in natural gas ind
- Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right f
- >>Prev：How to find the right portable gas detector for your worker
- >>Next：Using portable CO2 gas detector in the brewing industry