What is the price of a handheld laser methane gas detector?
The handheld laser methane detector is a methane specific gas detector with Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy(TDLAS)technology. Using laser technology, methane leaks are located by pointing the laser beam towards the suspected leak, or along the survey line.
Focused on usability and operation, the HRLD 100 offers a number of features, including audible and visual alarms, fast responses times, GPS locate function and data transmitted to monitoring platform by GPRS.
View HRLD 100 Handheld Laser Methane Detector
The HRLD 100 allows you to precisely determine the location of the methane leaks in a number of environments, including natural gas networks, road surface surveys and landfill sites.
To learn more about what is the price of a handheld laser methane gas detector, contact Hanwei Electronics Group Corporation and schedule a consultation with a Professional.
- Portable multi gas detector used in the telecom industry in Austra
- The importance of remote methane leaks detection in natural gas ind
- The benefits of using portable single gas detector
- Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right f
- What is a Combustible Gas Detector and How Does it Work?
- >>Prev：How will a portable methane gas detector detect a gas leak?
- >>Next：Portable laser methane detectors–Leakage detection in city gas industry