Portable multi gas detector that can detect hydrogen gas
Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless gas. It is easily ignited. Once ignited it burns with a pale blue, almost invisible flame. Hydrogen is used to make other chemicals and in oxyhydrogen welding and cutting. Hanwei Electronics portable gas detectors can range from detecting a single gas, in a disposable version, to a device that could measure 5 and up to 6 specific gases.
For more than 19 years, Hanwei Electronics has been committed to protecting life, property and our environment from hazardous gases. We offer kits and systems for confined space entry, area monitoring, personnel protection and advanced devices for possible explosion areas.
- Portable multi gas detector used in the telecom industry in Austra
- Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right f
- What is a Combustible Gas Detector and How Does it Work?
- The benefits of using portable single gas detector
- The importance of remote methane leaks detection in natural gas ind
- >>Prev：Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector for confined space
- >>Next：Personal gas detectors confined spaces