Portable multi gas detector that can detect hydrogen gas
Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless gas. It is easily ignited. Once ignited it burns with a pale blue, almost invisible flame. Hydrogen is used to make other chemicals and in oxyhydrogen welding and cutting. Hanwei Electronics portable gas detectors can range from detecting a single gas, in a disposable version, to a device that could measure 5 and up to 6 specific gases.
For more than 19 years, Hanwei Electronics has been committed to protecting life, property and our environment from hazardous gases. We offer kits and systems for confined space entry, area monitoring, personnel protection and advanced devices for possible explosion areas.
- Portable hydrogen gas detector for industry production
- Why You Should Consider Portable Multi-gas Detector for Confined Space
- Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector in Oil and Gas increases safety
- Things you didn't know about explosion proof portable gas detector
- Handheld CO2 gas detector: Do you really need it?
- >>Previous: Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector for confined space
- >>Next: Personal gas detectors confined spaces