Portable multi gas detector — gas detection for the Oil & Gas Industry
The processing of oil and gas can have a wide range of toxic gas hazards, flammable gas hazards or asphyxiant gas hazards. Gas detection is critical to protecting people and property from these hazards.
The 3 stages of the oil and gas processing
Exploration and Production
Transportation, storage and distribution
Oil refineries and petrochemical plants
We offer an extensive range of portable multi gas detectors or fixed gas detection systems for the oil and gas industry, designed to monitor a wide variety of toxic and combustible gases, such as methane, hydrogen suplhide, hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and oxygen deficiency.
Oil & Gas Industry Potential Hazards
Volatile organic compounds
- Handheld CO2 gas detector: Do you really need it?
- Things you didn't know about explosion proof portable gas detector
- Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector in Oil and Gas increases safety
- Why You Should Consider Portable Multi-gas Detector for Confined Space
- Portable hydrogen gas detector for industry production
- >>Previous: Portable hydrogen gas detector for industry production
- >>Next: From 1 to 4: portable 4 gas detector for refineries