Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector for industrial applications
Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector for industrial applications. Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) is a colorless gas. It is heavier than air, flammable, explosive, corrosive, and very poisonous. Some of the main industrial sources of hydrogen sulfide emissions include oil and gas exploration, oil and gas processing, oil refineries, coke production, waste-water treatment plants, and landfill sites. Hanwei Electronics can provide portable or fixed H2S detectors suitable for measuring hydrogen sulfide concentrations at a range of industrial occurring sites.
While fixed gas detectors can provide reliable detection of a stationary point, portable gas detectors give you mobility and adaptability that other detectors can’t provide and provide workers with continuous protection. In the oil & gas industrial and wastewater treatment, the need for portable gas detectors is increasing.
Our portable single gas detector, portable four gas detector, and 6 in 1 gas detector are used to detect all gas hazards which may be present in the work area.
- What is a Combustible Gas Detector and How Does it Work?
- Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right f
- Portable multi gas detector used in the telecom industry in Austra
- The benefits of using portable single gas detector
- The importance of remote methane leaks detection in natural gas ind
- >>Prev：From 1 to 4: portable 4 gas detector for refineries
- >>Next：Portable gas detectors — Refrigerant Ammonia gas leak detection