Portable gas leak detector: protecting workers in the City Gas Industry
The oil and gas industry is a dangerous workplace, workers in the industry contend with multiple gas hazards (such as methane, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia) so gas detection equipment is crucial in protecting both personnel and plant.
Hanwei Electronics offers a variety of gas leak detectors and portable gas detectors to natural gas distributors, utility operators, gas pipeline operators and contractors world-wide. JL269/GPT100 natural gas leak detector is a highly sensitive wide range gas detector. It can be used to detect natural gas, LPG, and hydrogen gas.
The gas network connects producers, processors, storage, transmission and distribution functions. Gas distribution describes the activity of providing piped gas (commonly methane) to industrial, commercial and residential properties. All companies involved in the production, processing and distribution of gas need to protect people and plant from explosive and toxic gas hazards.
Tip: Methane is flammable at levels between 5% vol (Lower Explosive Limit - LEL) and 15% vol (Upper Explosive Limit - UEL).
- The benefits of using portable single gas detector
- The importance of remote methane leaks detection in natural gas ind
- Portable multi gas detector used in the telecom industry in Austra
- What is a Combustible Gas Detector and How Does it Work?
- Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right f
- >>Prev：Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector in Oil and Gas increases safety
- >>Next：What are the uses for a portable Oxygen detector?