How to better understand your portable ammonia gas detector
Ammonia is a colourless gas with a characteristic pungent smell and it is very toxic. Ammonia (NH3) is one of the most commonly produced industrial chemicals and widely used as a refrigerant gas, as well as in the fertilizer industry.
One of the largest users of gas detection equipment are Chemical Storage and Chemical Manufacturing Plants. Toxic, asphyxiant, and flammable gases are commonly used in manufacturing and are also by products of the manufacturing process. Portable and Fixed gas detectors systems work together to provide a safety net of gas detection.
Portable units are a must for workers in the plant environment as a leak could be undetectable to the eye or nose, they need to make sure they are using the appropriate portable ammonia gas detector for the potential threat.
View E1000 Portable Ammonia Gas Detector
Hanwei Electronics is proud to offer you quality, durable portable single gas detectors and portable multi-gas detectors that work to help assure you of a safe and non-toxic working environment.
- Portable hydrogen gas detector for industry production
- Things you didn't know about explosion proof portable gas detector
- Handheld CO2 gas detector: Do you really need it?
- Why You Should Consider Portable Multi-gas Detector for Confined Space
- Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector in Oil and Gas increases safety
- >>Previous: The benefits of using portable single gas detector
- >>Next: Portable Laser Methane Detector for Landfill Monitoring