Portable Laser Methane Detector for Landfill Monitoring
Landfill Gas (LFG) is the product of microbiological decomposition of land-filled waste. The bacteria thrive under anaerobic conditions and turn complex organic compounds found in waste matter into primarily Methane and Carbon Dioxide, LFG is approximately 50-55% methane and 40-45% carbon dioxide.
The HRLD100 is a portable gas detector based on highly advanced technology known as Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy(TDLAS). It allows high-sensitivity real-time detection of methane from a distance. Methane leaks can be quickly monitored by pointing the laser beam towards the suspected leak, or along the survey line. It enables easy access to hard-to-reach locations, and provides protection for operator and industrial applications against a wide range of potential leak sources.
View HRLD100 Portable Laser Methane Detector
This portable laser methane detector allows the real-time detection of low methane concentrations (5ppm-m) and can be operated at a safe distance (30 metres).
Typical applications include:
Landfill gas monitoring
Industrial and commercial property surveys
Gas plants and pipeline surveys
- Things you didn't know about explosion proof portable gas detector
- Portable hydrogen gas detector for industry production
- Why You Should Consider Portable Multi-gas Detector for Confined Space
- Handheld CO2 gas detector: Do you really need it?
- Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector in Oil and Gas increases safety
- >>Previous: How to better understand your portable ammonia gas detector
- >>Next: Why your workers needs a portable CO2 gas detector