Laser handheld methane detector for underground gas pipeline
Installations and pipelines which contain or convey natural gas must be checked regularly to ensure safe and green operation. Leaking natural gas can cause explosions leading to loss of life and property.
The HRLD100 from Hanwei Electronics is an innovative hand-held methane gas detector that provides instantaneous and accurate readings and is ideal for hard to reach locations. It is a professional instrument for the detection and localization of methane gas leaks,suitable for the detection of leaks in underground and aerial pipelines.
View HRLD100 Handheld Laser Methane Detector
This laser-based HRLD methane detector is easy to use, highly sensitive and easily detects up to 30 meters (98 feet) away. Methane leaks can be quickly monitored by pointing the laser beam towards the suspected leak, or along the survey line. It enables easy access to hard-to-reach locations.
HRLD100 Handheld Laser Methane Detector opens up a whole new realm of gas detection applications such as: Natural gas networks, Landfill surface emissions, Momentary leaks of methane.
- Handheld CO2 gas detector: Do you really need it?
- Why You Should Consider Portable Multi-gas Detector for Confined Space
- Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector in Oil and Gas increases safety
- Portable hydrogen gas detector for industry production
- Things you didn't know about explosion proof portable gas detector
- >>Previous: When should you replace the portable gas detection sensor?
- >>Next: Portable laser methane leak detector for remote detection