Portable laser methane leak detector for remote detection
Methane leaks are an important safety issue in many industries, but how do you monitor from a safe distance? Remote detection of natural gas (methane) enables the user to safely survey areas that are difficult to physically reach or those that not easily accessible such as underground piping, landfills.
From production through processing and transmission, to distribution; an impressive number of applications can be realized with the Portable Laser Methane Leak Detector. Applications are line, compressor stations and plant/industrial inspections, landfill emission monitoring, and surveys in difficult to access areas that previously required scaffolding.
The HRLD100 Portable Laser Methane Leak Detector uses Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy (TDLAS) technology,it can quickly and efficiently detects methane leaks up to 30 meters away.
By allowing the operator to remain at a safe distance from potentially dangerous leaks, the HRLD100 provides additional safety, as well as making the detection process faster and easier. This device is designed exclusively for detecting methane and has no cross-sensitivity with respect to other hydrocarbons.
- Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right f
- The importance of remote methane leaks detection in natural gas ind
- Portable multi gas detector used in the telecom industry in Austra
- The benefits of using portable single gas detector
- What is a Combustible Gas Detector and How Does it Work?
- >>Prev：Laser handheld methane detector for underground gas pipeline
- >>Next：Understanding your open path laser methane detector