CO2 Monitoring for breweries–what do you need to know now?
CO2 is a colorless, odorless gas produced during beer fermentation. Excessive levels of carbon dioxide can displace oxygen, causing asphyxiation. To avoid the hazards associated with CO2, Monitoring CO2 in Breweries is quite essential.
Which CO2 Gas Detector Is Right For Me?
Hanwei Electronics Group offer a range of carbon dioxide detectors which can be used to keep your brewery safe.
Fixed CO2 detectors. Fixed systems typically comprise one or more detectors connected to a separate main control panel. In a sensor reads a dangerous CO2 level, the gas detectors can transmit warnings via a series of audible and visible signals such as alarms and flashing lights to warn workers to evacuate the area.
View BS03 Fixed Gas Detector
This sort of installation is suited to larger spaces like cellars and storage areas.
Portable CO2 detectors. Portable gas detectors are required in confined space work. Since these detectors must operate at close range to the user, they are often handheld, lightweight devices that can be easily worn or attached to a belt.
View BX176 Portable Single Gas Detector
Furthermore, proper training should take place prior to issuing an employee a portable gas detector.
- The importance of remote methane leaks detection in natural gas ind
- Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right f
- The benefits of using portable single gas detector
- Portable multi gas detector used in the telecom industry in Austra
- What is a Combustible Gas Detector and How Does it Work?
- >>Prev：Things you didn't know about explosion proof portable gas detector
- >>Next：How will a portable methane gas detector detect a gas leak?