Why portable multi gas detectors are getting more popular
Gas monitoring and detection systems can save lives. They ensure workplace safety by alerting personnel to their exposure to toxic gas, the presence of combustible gases, and the lack of oxygen in a given area. This exposure can cause workers to suffer serious injuries or illness, and even death. Flammable gas explosions are often catastrophic, resulting in worker injuries and death, or destruction of property.
Portable gas detectors are used by workers to sweep a work area, to know if there is any toxic gas lurking around the area. They are lightweight, relatively inexpensive, and able to go wherever the user takes them.
Detecting and displaying up to 4 gases simultaneously, it is suitable for a host of applications in a variety of industries, such as mining, paper mills, iron smelting, petroleum refining and sewage treatment works. The BX616 4 Gas Detector can be configured to detect a combination of Methane, Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulphide, as well as other flammable gases.
Our range includes portable gas detectors, fixed gas monitors and fixed gas detection systems.
Hanwei Electronics has a professional engineering team ready to provide solutions for gas detector system engineering, please do contact us for full details and pricing of this service!
- Things you didn't know about explosion proof portable gas detector
- Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector in Oil and Gas increases safety
- Handheld CO2 gas detector: Do you really need it?
- Why You Should Consider Portable Multi-gas Detector for Confined Space
- Portable hydrogen gas detector for industry production
- >>Previous: Ammonia monitoring–What do you need to know about ammonia gas detector
- >>Next: Why your business needs a portable gas detector