Why your business needs a portable gas detector
Workers can be exposed to flammable gases, oxygen-deficient and an extensive range of toxic gases in numerous process industries including mining, paper mills, iron smelting, petroleum refining and sewage treatment works.
If your worker is on the move, you need gas detector that moves with them. In a confined space or remote location, a portable gas detector is the most important warning system you have.
Consider which type of gas detector you would prefer, as there are various portable gas detectors for different harmful gases, such as for methane, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide, propane, ammonia gas etc.
View BX171 Portable Single Gas Detector
View E4000 Four Gas Detector
The right device depends on your industry. Hanwei Electronics provide models range from single gas detection, like hydrogen sulfide, oxygen and combustibles, or toxic gases, standard four-gas units to six-gas detection units.
- What is a Combustible Gas Detector and How Does it Work?
- Gas detection for confined spaces — which gas detector is right f
- The importance of remote methane leaks detection in natural gas ind
- The benefits of using portable single gas detector
- Portable multi gas detector used in the telecom industry in Austra
- >>Prev：Why portable multi gas detectors are getting more popular
- >>Next：Hydrogen Sulfide monitoring–What do you need?