Why your business needs a portable gas detector
Workers can be exposed to flammable gases, oxygen-deficient and an extensive range of toxic gases in numerous process industries including mining, paper mills, iron smelting, petroleum refining and sewage treatment works.
If your worker is on the move, you need gas detector that moves with them. In a confined space or remote location, a portable gas detector is the most important warning system you have.
Consider which type of gas detector you would prefer, as there are various portable gas detectors for different harmful gases, such as for methane, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide, propane, ammonia gas etc.
View BX171 Portable Single Gas Detector
View E4000 Four Gas Detector
The right device depends on your industry. Hanwei Electronics provide models range from single gas detection, like hydrogen sulfide, oxygen and combustibles, or toxic gases, standard four-gas units to six-gas detection units.
- Why You Should Consider Portable Multi-gas Detector for Confined Space
- Portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector in Oil and Gas increases safety
- Portable hydrogen gas detector for industry production
- Things you didn't know about explosion proof portable gas detector
- Handheld CO2 gas detector: Do you really need it?
- >>Previous: Why portable multi gas detectors are getting more popular
- >>Next: Hydrogen Sulfide monitoring–What do you need?